Thursday 24 January 2008

Danish tasty

Another day, another signing. Danish midfielder Leon Andreason comes to the Cottage. The web word is that he is a cracking player. If there's one thing you can say for the Danes, they work like dogs, they're entirely loyal and they don't give anyone any backchat. I should know, I go out with one.

The viking has this to say on Fulham FC:

“As soon as I heard Fulham were interested in me, I wanted to join,” he said. “It’s always been my dream to come and play in England and now it’s been realised. I’ve got to work hard because everything over here is a bit bigger and faster - but I like to work hard.

“It’s going to be tough but in my opinion Fulham doesn’t belong where we are now,” he said. “If I can do anything to help I will be happy. I’m prepared to give everything I have for this Club.”

Tak!

2 comments:

Hough said...

Best Fulham post ever

http://ozcitysoccer.com/2008/01/23/debuting-tuesday/

Jason Gatties said...

I love the guy's optimism. Hopefully we have all the right players now to avoid a trip to the Championship.

Although what was the guy going to say? "Fulham sucks and I'm just going there to collect a bigger paycheck."